If there’s something we’ve taken away from La La Land, it’s that planetariums and gazing at sundials can be romantic. A new campaign from Science Centre Singapore its first in a decade endorses this idea with a sweet film about two young students connecting over heated discussions on the gravitational effects of the moon.
The film by Singapore-based creative studio Little Red Ant is satisfyingly well-paced and well-written, and would persuade even the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events