This is not your father's BMW adunless your father is a 23- to 30-year-old upwardly mobile professional in China and thus among the target audience.
The spot stars popular recording artist slash actor Jackson Wang. It was directed by Egg Films’ Kyle Lewis through BMW China’s agency, Juice, with post-production by Maya Productions in Beijing.
Ad Nut is a fan of old-school rap, and is consistently fascinated to see how...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events