Transposing ballet moves into modern Hong Kong settings, the Hong Kong Ballet's 'Never stand still' campaign is the rare piece of work that actually deserves the often-abused adjective 'jaw-dropping'.
The campaign promotes the ballet troupe's 20182019 season and was created by Washington DC-based agency Design Army, with photographer Dean Alexander. It aims to establish a vibrant, energy-filled brand experience that reflects the passion and drive of dance, according to the agency....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events