Wunderman Thompson has revealed its completed leadership team across Asia-Pacific, reporting to regional CEO Annette Male.
In addition to Justin Peyton joining as APAC chief strategy and transformation officer, SheungYan Mayan Lo has been named APAC chief creative officer. He has been executive creative director of J Walter Thompson Northeast Asia since 2001, and will continue as chairman of Wunderman Thompson’s APAC creative council.
Krishnan Menon has been appointed APAC...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events