Recent news that two of the big four’ international beer brewing companies - Carlsberg and Heineken - have announced an increase in profits is perhaps unsurprising, particularly as both have made major inroads into the ever-growing Asian beer market in recent years.
Danish brewing giant Carlsberg has raised its 2010 outlook after reporting a 30 per cent rise in second-quarter profits, while Heineken declared a net profit increase of 29 per cent for the first half of the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events