Singapore Airlines has called an integrated pitch for an agency or agencies to handle its strategy, brand and creative, media, content, websiteapp, and production duties.
According to a tender document, the winning agencyies will primarily support the brand's HQ in Singapore, but must be able to serve its local markets through a hub model. That translates to having at least one office with both creative and media capabilities in Southeast Asia,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events