Ann Mukherjee is leaving her post as global CMO of SC Johnson to join spirits giant Pernod Ricard as CEO of North America, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
Mukherjee joined SC Johnson, known for iconic brands like Scrubbing Bubbles and Pledge, in 2015 as the company's first global marketing leader. Before that, she was the president of global snacks and insights at PepsiCo.
An SC Johnson spokesperson confirmed...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events