The coronavirus outbreak continues to impact businesses around the world, with the travel and tourism industries largely bearing the brunt of the effects. In an attempt to curb transmission, the World Health Organisation has issued a do not travel’ advisory for China, and the past week has seen more commercial airlines suspending or cancelling services in and out of the country.
Outside of China, too, many companies and individuals are cancelling or postponing travel plans...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events