Ogilvy and Geometry have come together to operate as a single legal entity in the Japanese market. The new company is called Geometry Ogilvy Japan.
Under the new arrangement, a single management team will oversee the operations of Ogilvy and Geometry, which will retain their individual brands.
A notification to clients seen by Campaign says the combined firm will “provide a comprehensive network of integrated services that will better serve our customers’...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events