McDonald’s is reportedly set to unveil a new slogan early next year. So far, critics aren’t lovin’ it. In fact, many of them are giving it the New Coke treatment. For anybody born after 1985, that means they really hate it. Which is ironic since the new slogan is Lovin’ Beats Hatin'.
As true as that sentiment may be, many consumers seem...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events