Japan is set to be at the centre of the sporting world for the next several years, but disabled athletes are still likely to struggle to attract exposure. In an initiative to help raise the profile of para sports, the Japan Para Table Tennis Association JPTTA aims to convey what it’s like to compete as a disabled player.
According to TBWA Hakuhodo, which worked on the project, just 1% of the population watch para sports....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events