After a noticeably quiet run-up to the event, F1 sponsors, such as Johnnie Walker and ING, have started jockeying for position with local brands to exploit the novelty appeal of the competition’s first ever night race, and Asia’s first street race.
Headline race sponsor SingTel is using the event to gain global exposure. But insiders say Asia’s largest telco has had limited funds with which to leverage its sponsorship, which cost about S$20 million...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events