The digital revolution in China affects all players, from the brand to the consumer. No matter what your role is in the consumer life cycle, each of us is increasingly reliant on digital products to do our job well and stay on the cutting edge.
Building off the success of its Digital360China conference, Campaign Asia-Pacific presents its first ever Digital360Festival in Shanghai on 25 and 26 April. This two-day event invites more than 400 key...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events