I mean no offence. And neither does the next creative hot-shop that knocks on a client’s door with a proposal “We have an idea we thought you’d like”.
It doesn’t matter if a client has a new agency on its roster, or whether a formidable client-agency relationship has withstood the test of time over decades. If you have an interesting idea, you also have an interested client.
The industry stands divided on...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events