Communications agency AllisonPartners has established a presence in Korea after signing strategic partnerships with three Korean counterparts MK PR, MOS Communication and SMC.
The three agencies will merge to form AllisonPartners Korea, offering full-service PR and communications capabilities. The heads of the three Korean agencies will jointly lead the new, combined agency, which is AllisonPartners’ 11th office in APAC.
MK PR founder...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events