AccorHotels the biggest hotel group in Australia has inked a three-year partnership with Tennis Australia as the exclusive accommodation partner during the annual Australian Open. They also managed to snag tennis champion Serena Williams as their official ambassador over the period of the Grand Slam event.
The multi-million-dollar deal means that the group will have access to tickets for VIPs, media and LeClub AccorHotels loyalty members for the event, as well...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events