Two women are eating lunch in a resort. “Boy, the food here is terrible,” says one. “Yes, but such big portions” raves the other.
Okay, that’s not quite the way that old joke goes. The punchline is supposed to be, And such small portions But my version is an apt description of marketers’ access to data in recent years. Data is available in quantities that are almost unimaginable, but, too often, the quality is...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events