CHE Proximity Melbourne won 22 awards, and various Mindshare offices walked away with 23 trophies tonight as the Tangrams awards for Asia-Pacific effectiveness and strategy were handed out at the conclusion of day one of Spikes Asia 2018.
In addition, Mindshare was named the Network of the Year, PHD New Zealand won Agency of the Year in Media Strategy, and CHE Proximity Australia was named Agency of the Year in the Effectiveness and Digital...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events