Gender diversity has become a hot-button marketing industry topic in recent years, with companies and agencies under increased pressure to promote greater inclusivity and equality within their teams. Though the reasoning behind this push could already be justified by common decency and a belief in the greater good, it's also simply smart business.
In this Campaign Asia-Pacific editorial video feature, we provide insights from several leaders in the marketing industry, about not only the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events