To what extent are the gender equality issues looked at by Campaign Asia-Pacific this month specific to advertising and marcomms It’s largely an unanswered question. Gender research, in Asia in particular, tends to focus on assessing workplaces by market or within individual industries rather than cross-sector comparisons.
Even the briefest look over the wall at other professional services such as finance, law or technology however, reveals a starkly similar set of issues affecting women....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events