WPP AUNZ agencies 1 Kent Street, Hogarth and MediaCom, along with creative consultant Simon Collins, today launched a remarkably simple and thereby powerful campaign to motivate people to vote in favour of marriage equality in Australia's upcoming postal survey.
Clearly planned well in advance of the survey becoming official yesterday, the campaign, for an organisation called YES Equality Campaign, is smartly constructed to model the exact action people have to take if...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events