The Philippines is a beau-con-crazy beauty contest nation, so everyone was glued to their television sets on the morning of 31 January, watching Miss Universe, which was held in Manila. I don’t consider myself a huge fan, but I found myself popping in and out of the office pantry, where the rest of the team was watching, just to see how our country's candidate, Maxine Medina, was faring.
I entered just as she was...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events