As an elder member of Campaign Asia’s editorial team, I have on occasion had some mild professional ribbing about my pop culture deficiencies and slower navigation of some technology tools. It doesn’t bother meyet.
But ask me again in 10 years and my skin is likely to be thinner as my hair becomes greyer. That’s because stereotypes of older professionals do matter. Those in their 50s and 60s fight an uphill battle when it...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events