When she was 81, Masako Wakamiya decided to learn Swift and developed an app, Hinadan, a game based on Japan’s Hinamatsuri doll festival. She did it partly because no such app existed, and partly because she believes a person is never too old for a challenge.
Wakamiya’s open-minded attitude took her on a journey to the Worldwide Developers Conference WWDC, where Apple CEO Tim Cook welcomed her as by far the oldest developer. A...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events