Ogilvy Mather today unveiled a three-year collaboration with Singapore’s Economic Development Board EDB to develop the country’s marketing services industry, from data analytics and customer engagement to UX and digital media.
Following discussions between the parties over most of last year, Ogilvy’s strategy includes three main prongs launching the Modern Marketing Lab RD facility, developing a secondment programme for Ogilvy Singapore employees, and creating a modern marketing training programme.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events