What started out as a DVD-by-mail company is now one of the most popular streaming websites in the world, dominating the Internet and taking the entertainment industry by storm. Netflix, the global provider of streaming films and television series now has a whopping 81 million subscribers from 190 countries.
With the recent launch of new programming localised for Asian audiences, such as the upcoming series in India based off Vikram Chandra’s hit novel Sacred...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events