This is a lot of fun. The 'Smart way to pay' campaign for Mastercard started off with the 'trailer' above. The trailer appeared to be for a horror movie starring two well-loved young Indonesian celebrities, Prilly Latuconsina and Raditya Dika who had already appeared together in a popular horrorcomedy, The Hangout.
However, plot twist The trailer was not actually real, as became clear when the campaign followed it up with a series...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events