As it becomes harder for traditional marketing to cut through the noise online, brands are increasingly looking at ways to insert themselves organically into content, through sponsorship or product placement. Music videos have become a fertile ground for brands, such as Beats by Dre's many many many product placements in videos for Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus and more. It is possible for brands to do this in a subtle way that makes viewers, including this squirrel, forget they...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events