Ad Nut pities you poor humans with your feeble, forgetful brains. Like all members of squirrelkind, Ad Nut has an incredible, nay, infallible, memory. So Ad Nut has no use for 'Sans Forgetica', a font that supposedly helps humans retain the information they read.
Developed by Australia's RMIT University and featured in a campaign by Naked, the font launched Wednesday and was downloaded about 16,000 times in the first 36 hours, according to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events