To celebrate the global 50th birthday of Campaign, here at Campaign Asia-Pacific we knew we wanted a great cover for our special edition magazine, which was released at Spikes Asia and sent out to our members.
We were delighted at how many agencies took up the call for entries, with creatives from across the continent getting in touch to request the magazine cover template and sending us back some great imaginative work.
In this gallery of all entrants, you'll see the sheer breadth of ideas on offer. We gave a deliberately simple, pared-down brief, to design a cover that spoke to the headline "Campaign at 50: 50 Asian Stories to Celebrate". Creatives came up with myriad interpretations.
Huge kudos should go to the winning cover design by Katie Ewer and her team at JKR Global, who won two free delegate passes to Spikes. We loved their cover featuring a Campaign-customised maneki-neko (waving cat), the Japanese good luck charm.
GET MEMBERSHIP AND GET OUR MAGAZINES
Campaign Asia produces a few special edition magazines a year, available only to our paying subscribers. These 'members' will also have access to all our Premium content, which includes:
- Exclusive editorial analysis on Asia's Top 1000 Brands, Agency Report Cards, 40 Under 40, Cannes Lions and more
- Asia's Power List: Asia's top 50 brand marketers
- Survey studies on industry hot topics such as gender diversity
- In-depth features in topical issues and sector studies
- Unlimited web access to an archive of over 70,000 articles
- Front stage pass: conference video insight sessions
- Member only email bulletins
- A 20% discount at conferences