Some of China’s biggest fashion retailers aren’t relying solely on WeChat for e-commerce success. Many are creating native apps as a strategic addition to their omnichannel ecosystems.
For example, British fashion retailer ASOS a client just launched a native app to great success. ASOS is not the first international retailer to create a native app rather than rely solely on WeChat. So why do big retailers believe native apps are a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events