In Asia, it is getting harder to tell where childhood ends and where adulthood begins. Stress, thought to be distinctly linked to adulthood, is now a prominent feature of many Asian childrens’ lives. In the Marketing to Teens 2017 China Report by Mintel, which surveyed 800 teens aged 13 to 19, 84% of respondents reported feeling stressed. Their top worry was academic achievement, followed by what the future looks like after school.
Another sign of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events