It is the year 2012. Digital is now traditional. Online music sales now outstrip retail CD sales. Digital marketing spend outstrips newspapers. Japan’s mobile carriers will soon all launch 4G services. The once dominant Mixi Japan’s local SNS service, which at its height claimed approximately 30 million members is in steady decline, while Facebook and Twitter have become the largest social networks in a once blog-dominant market. The world is moving forward. Yet has marketing moved with the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events