MediaCom has shaken up its senior leadership with a trio of linked promotions at the global, EMEA and UK levels.
Nick Lawson becomes global chief operating officer, Josh Krichefski replaces him as EMEA chief executive, while Kate Rowlinson succeeds Krichefski as UK chief executive.
Stephen Allan, global chairman and chief executive, said the internal promotions showed the WPP media agency is unusually different from most rival networks because it has...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events