Under the deal with the British market research company, CIC will be working with other Kantar Media partnerships in China including CSM and CTR. Financial details of the acquisition are undisclosed.
This comes on the back of growing needs for real-time monitoring of consumer-brand conversations in a market where 70 per cent of the internet user base is on social media and over 50,000 enterprises own a microblog account.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events