Chinese consumption habits are frequently singled out for threatening the survival of animal species, with good reason. But the country is far from the only culprit. Indeed, while China has banned the ivory trade, it is alive and well in Japan, where domestic sales are reportedly the highest in the world.
According to a new film designed to raise awareness of the problem among Japanese people, 80% of the ivory sold in the market is...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events