James Rees has been elected the new president of International Congress and Convention Association ICCA as announced at the annual ICCA Congress currently taking place in Dubai. Rees became a vice president in 2017 and was first elected into the board in 2012.
Also competing alongside Rees for the title was Juan José Garcia and Eric Bakermans, both of whom are long-term members on ICCA’s board. All three candidates ran extensive campaigns for members’...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events