Iris today announced a partnership with Australian branding and digital agency Liquorice.
The deal will see Iris leverage Liquorice’s technology and innovation services. Scott Bonanno founded the Melbourne-based agency in 2008, and both agencies have worked together on various projects in the past, for clients including Meat and Livestock Australia, Origin Energy and Global Rapid Rugby.
Iris has also invested in Liquorice’s technology subsidiary Dokio, a campaign and workflow management system that...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events