SINGAPORE - As digital marketing in Southeast Asia matures, companies need to adopt a more holistic approach to campaign measurement, according to IAB Singapore IAB SG.
The organisation reported that digital advertising spend in four areascontent marketing, mobile marketing, social media and digital videois expected to grow this year by amounts ranging from 21 percent for digital video to 50 percent for mobile marketing.
As digital advertising budgets increase,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events