The agency won the account after a competitive pitch that began last year.
Duke Razorfish will now be responsible for the brand's strategic and creative activity, and will create a campaign for Guerlain's new flagship products in the perfume, skincare and makeup categories.
The agency said it aimed to enhance Guerlain's services, expand its creativity and promote the richness of the Guerlain brand, which has been running since 1828. The company is part of the Louis Vuitton Moet...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events