Facebook has bold ambitions for its Messenger platform, following the announcement of new features, services and the launch of botschat-based interfaces designed to simulate human conversation and to help consumers complete tasksat its recent F8 developer conference. By allowing developers to create bots on Messenger, Facebook aims to transform it into an integrated digital-lifestyle platform that plays a new intermediary role between brands and consumers.
Facebook is not the first messaging app to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events