In a rare display of near universal dominance, Coca-Cola reigns supreme across 13 of the 14 APAC markets surveyed, finishing behind its soft-drink rival Pepsi only in Thailand, where it slips to No. 2. This represents little change from 2018 apart from Coca-Cola's performance in Malaysia, which this year saw it overtake 100 Plus to become No. 1 there as well.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events