China took up more than half of the space sold at Asian trade fairs last year with its share of 13 million sqm square metres recorded in transactions, according to the Trade Fair Industry in Asia annual report released by UFI, the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry. Japan came second, albeit at 2 million sqm, more than six times less of the amount sold by China while the Japanese market expanded by 2.9% last year....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events