Cupples, who is tipped to relocate to the UK this summer, has been offered a newly created global CEO position to lead OMG’s investment and capability development. The move follows the recent departure of Johan Boserup, who left his role as OMG's chief trading and accountability officer worldwide to become global CEO of Trading at WPP’s GroupM in October 2012.
Cupples took charge of OMG Asia-Pacific in 2007, following...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events