In an interview with Campaign earlier this year, Fast Retailing’s president of global creative, John Jay, said that building awareness and understanding of the Uniqlo brand in the US was a priority. The Science of LifeWear, a new global initiative, appears to be a step along that path.
According to a statement from Uniqlo, the campaign, which includes brand and product-related films and other supporting materials, is designed to highlight the brand’s...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events