It’s nice to be reminded that car commercials don’t have to be formulaic. A short film for Toyota’s Vitz Hybrid in Japan English-language version here pokes fun at the process many creative directors go through in finalizing an ad. This includes obliging demands for lingering product feature shots, and storyline changes to ensure client satisfaction.
The film, The making of the new Vitz story’, was developed by Tugboat, the director Hideyuki Tanaka and production company...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events