Ad Nut is surprised that we haven't heard more about Hauwei moving into the fragrance market. For a Chinese company that's a powerhouse maker of telecom infrastructure equipment and a credible player in the smartphone market, that's a daring move to say the least.
But the brand clearly knows what it's doing. Just look at these uber-attractive models Witness their pouting Marvel as they roam forlornly around a desolate beach In black-and-white, no less...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events