AUSTRALIA - Production studio The Woolshed Co. has released the results of what it calls a two-year social experiment exploring the phenomenon of 'viral' videos and shareable content.
The company produced eight completely fake videos, which were nonetheless viewed in more than 180 countries around the world, racking up 164 years of YouTube watch time and generating significant news coverage.
The case-study video above clearly functions as a show...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events