What makes a technology catch on and endure This year’s CES brought us a deluge of dubious innovations, including a Bluetooth toaster, a robotic suitcase and a toothbrush that er, livestreams a video of your mouth to your smartphone.
There’s been a few genuinely promising innovations too. For instance, the Playbrush, a small rubber device that fits onto the end of a toothbrush, connects to your phone and gamifies tooth brushing for kids....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events