The relentless sensory overload and the endless complexity and abundance on display at CES is a nice metaphor for modern living. My role is to try and make sense of it, to navigate the endless distractions of trends that most likely won’t ever happen, or even if they do, won’t have any effect on the world of advertising.
What CES, which took place last week, showed this year, more than anything else, was...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events